Senior Manager, Software Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. As part of the Information Services, the Client Lifecycle Management Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action-oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position reports to Director of Platform Optimization, leads architecture, design, development patterns, implementation, and support of CLM Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Salesforce Architect for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, Salesforce design and integration patterns, managed packages like nCino, Skience, Integration with various vendors, core banking systems. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation, and other related activities across various IS groups.
- Lead discovery and requirements gathering session with business SME’s, product managers and end users.
- Lead design, solution walk thru with Enterprise / Solutions Architect, developers, qa, product managers.
- Lead prototype and POC for new apps, features and integration with existing solutions.
- Develop and Represent CLM technical roadmap across platform stakeholders and owners.
- Be user champions – conduct lunch and learn, workshops, office hours to understand how users use the system, identify gaps, and create roadmap to address them.
- Identify and help prioritize technical features, enhancements in backlog.
- Identify and help standardize Salesforce best practices across Lines of Business, platform for FRB.
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance, and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the overall goals and strategy.
- Develop the Salesforce application and interfaces that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce FSC.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Lead design and code review session for each sprint across.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- 15 + years of IT experience delivering enterprise solutions.
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions on Salesforce platform, FSC, managed package solutions like nCino.
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Architect with 3 or more implementations.
- Broad knowledge in Salesforce Financial, Sales, Service Cloud, Communities, and managed packages.
- Experienced designing solutions on Salesforce and managed package platform for complex business problems.
- Experienced in design workshops and requirements gathering sessions.
- Experienced in building technical roadmaps, COE and working in large Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Einstein and managed package application and component design.
- Must have experience with vendor integrations like DocuSign, CORE Banking, Lending and Fintech apps.
- Experienced with Salesforce APEX, custom UI lighting pages, triggers, batch, Visualforce, SOQL, SFDX, DevOps stack (Jenkins, Ansible for CI, CD), Ant Migration tool etc.
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, salesforce connectors, middleware solutions like Apigee, Mulesoft, Kafka.
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Salesforce certified Application / System / Technical Architect or equivalent certifications.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues.
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value.
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions