Manager, Software Development
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support our client’s technology team that supports a Salesforce Cloud instance with a large user base. This role is expected to provide design leadership in large or complex Salesforce development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications. This role will work closely with our client’s business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform. In addition, the Salesforce Architect will establish best practices for coding, deployments processes and mentor a team of Salesforce developers. This position requires understanding of Salesforce data model especially Financial Service Cloud.
- Provide hands on design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements and communicate the same with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via Salesforce enablement.
- Help build reusable assets for use, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Build and run custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) using Salesforce.
- Develop and author technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce Architecture/ high level design documents and other artifacts.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce developers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 10+ Years of hands on experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform.
- Prior experience working as a Salesforce Architect or similar capacity in an enterprise is required.
- Strong experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills.
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.).
- Salesforce Developer and other certifications required.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.