Consultant, Systems Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic team. This position would be part of the PWM NAO technology team that supports a Salesforce based New Account Opening (NAO) Process. This role is expected to work with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce developer will work on the assigned tasks including configurations and customizations to the Salesforce platform to meet the business requirements. The SF developer will also work on designing and developing Salesforce integrations and data loading process. This position requires understanding of Salesforce data model especially Financial Service Cloud.
- Develop Salesforce code as per specifications using Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 5+ Years of experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and development components – including Lightning Experience.
- Experienced in end-to-end Salesforce Implementations with focus on Sales Cloud implementations using FSC data model preferred.
- Experienced in designing and developing Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards.
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Salesforce Developer and advanced developer certifications.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.