Senior Consultant, Systems Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Salesforce Admin to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. As part of the Information Services team, the Client Lifecycle Workplace Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action-oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position supports development and implementation of Client Lifecycle Management’s technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility is to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she/they must be a highly motivated, quality driven build/release engineer for the team. The Salesforce Admin will consistently deliver admin solutions meeting the highest standards. Collaboration with COE development and vendor partners is fundamental to achieve and maintain alignment across the program and enterprise.
While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation, and other related activities across various IS groups.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 600+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications.
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Perform Salesforce.com systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Responsible for the company’s relationship with Salesforce.com and the setup and administration of Salesforce Unlimited.
- Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements and implement solutions that support business.
- Create Salesforce.com design specs and configure Salesforce.com objects, fields, and functionality.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation.
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Proven ability to build high performing teams and motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results in a rapidly changing environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills, a positive, enthusiastic attitude, and the ambition to tackle challenging issues.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value.
- Negotiates skilfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.