Senior Manager, Risk Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Risk Manager to join our dynamic team. The successful consultant would create a process to manage projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identify gaps and information solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identify and respond and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
Other areas of responsibilities are managing, monitoring, and coordinating risk management projects for the Community Banking and Branch Delivery business line. Ensure appropriate identification and response to risks within the business and coordinate efforts to foster awareness, identify resolutions, and develop an understanding of key risk management concepts within the business management network. Acts as a key advisor to the line of business head regarding risk-related matters and serve as a functional liaison between the line of business and corporate-level risk management resources.
Specific requirements would include representing the business line at planning/kickoff meetings, submitting or providing requested documentation, partnering with appropriate subject matter experts, and managing the disposition/resolution of issues resulting from exams.
- Ensure all regulatory and Corporate Audit Services (CAS) issues have the CBBD components resolved on time.
- Project management: experience with MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, creating effective PowerPoint decks, adept at identifying problem/solution/scope, excellent communication skills.
- Create a process to track and resolve all open issues.
- Provide weekly updates on all issues in eGRC/Archer.
- Provide weekly updates on all issues during the EFCC Issue Management meetings.
- Credibly challenge the plan for resolution of issues.
- Collect and validate documentation showing resolution of issues.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Five to seven years of experience in an applicable risk management environment.
- Applicable professional certifications.
- AML Experience.
- Strong process facilitation, project management.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office application.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business.
- Advanced understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.