Consultant, User Experience Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Researcher to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Formulate ideal experience expectations (customer needs, desires, and preferences) through co-creation methods (ethno, stories, intercepts, loops, panels, forums) as part of creating and stewarding a world-class experience.
- Evaluate and optimize experience (features, channels, pathways, touch points) through insights on usability, receptivity, and experience KPIs via pre and postproduction toolsets.
- Measure experience KPIs related to consumer sentiment and consumer behavior regarding experiences delivered throughout the ecosystem.
- Implement experience research/test/measurement services to provide insight into actual consumer experience sentiments and behaviors to all groups.
- Prepare research plans, implementation, and output.
- Collaborate effectively with strategists, leads and partner group peers on research activities associated with business initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as human factors anthropology cognitive psychology or human computer interaction.
- 2-5 years’ experience leading and conducting user research studies including usability tests concept tests ethnography co-creation sessions.
- Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methods and a strong understanding of when/how to apply them.
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment including desktop/laptop mobile devices and brick-and-mortar experiences.
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices including website information architecture interactive design principles usability service design and online marketing and business needs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Empathetic human-centric approach to analysis.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently.
- Advanced knowledge of quantitative analysis and statistical concepts.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintains professional knowledge and experience.
- Experience with remote user testing platforms.
- Experience with designing for accessibility.
- Experience with service design approaches.
- Experience working in agile and waterfall environments.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Ability to create lo-fi prototypes.
- Ability to develop moderator guides.
- Familiarity with digital development process.
- Experience leading others.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.