Senior Consultant, Research
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Researcher to join our dynamic team. Looking to put together several creative teams to work on various digital projects focused on revamping platforms digitizing mobile applications and enhancing payment apps.
- Understand how to answer business questions with consumer research insights.
- Planning and organizing research efforts.
- Conducting research with consumer and prospect audiences.
- Collating and analyzing results.
- Presenting findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Maintaining research technology systems and vendors.
- 2-5 years’ experience leading and conducting user research studies, including usability tests, concept tests, ethnography, co-creation sessions.
- Background in anthropology, cognitive psychology, or human computer interaction.
- Broad understanding of website architecture, interactive design principles, usability, service design, and online marketing and business needs.
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Ability to create lo-fi prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices.
- Agile work experience a plus.
- Experience with ADA accessibility rules and regulations.
- Experience with service design approaches.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently.
- Passionate about improving the experience for the end user and customer.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.