Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Release Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Provide release management support for application, operational, infrastructure and configuration deployments.
- Create and manage change tickets, rollout plans and perform collision/impact analysis for releases.
- Assess and translate MOP and instructional documents to identify, communicate and mitigate risk.
- Coordinate, plan and communicate with varying audiences.
- Manage multiple planned releases and unplanned hotfixes each week.
- Support releases for both planned and unplanned activities, as needed.
- 3-4 years of strong Release Management experience, preferably in an enterprise FinTech development environment.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated communication efficiency to accurately deliver information to technical and non-technical staff, as well as C-level leaders.
- Experience with automated release coordination tools
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver quality work quickly, with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong working knowledge of change, risk, and problem management processes.
- Hands-on CI/CD and automation understanding helpful.
- Flexibility to quickly change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knock for remaining calm under pressure, maintaining a disciplined approach to communication and decision-making even in urgent situations.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.