Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Regulatory & Compliance Project Manager/Business Analyst to lead and support our regulatory initiatives. This role requires hands-on involvement in regulatory projects, managing multiple new regulations, stakeholder engagement, project planning, reporting, and collaboration with subsidiaries and partners. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of regulatory compliance, and the ability to facilitate technology changes. Knowledge of the asset management industry and alternative investments is highly preferred.
- Actively participate in regulatory projects, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Oversee and manage compliance with two new regulations simultaneously, working closely with stakeholders for both.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Engage with various stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates, and ensure alignment with regulatory objectives.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Establish and maintain a RACI matrix to clarify roles and responsibilities within the projects.
- Prepare and manage budgets for regulatory and compliance projects, ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate on contract negotiations with external partners and vendors as needed.
- Facilitate technology changes and enhancements to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Act as both a Project Manager and Business Analyst, gathering requirements, analyzing data, and providing insights.
- Ensure that all mechanisms are in place in case funds qualify for reporting or face SEC audits, including documentation and readiness.
- Define and identify what constitutes ‘Significant Operational Events’ as it may not be clearly defined in the Rule.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for Deloitte and collaborate with them on regulatory matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field (MBA or CFA a plus).
- Must have experience in Alternative Investments.
- 10+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory initiatives and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of alternative investments, requiring knowledge and expertise in this space.
- Ability to define ‘Significant Operational Events’ in a regulatory context.
- Prior experience with SEC reporting and audits.
- A background in asset management is highly preferred.
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining project documentation.
- Ability to analyze complex data and translate it into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of asset management and alternative investments is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.