Consultant, Talent Acquisition
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Recruiter to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Conduct interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality, and salary requirements.
- Using standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications, and experience of potential candidates.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates.
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is highly desired.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.