Consultant, Change Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Readiness Lead to join our dynamic team. This role is responsible for ensuring the success of projects by leading all readiness activities which include planning, coordination, education and adoption
- Working across multiple projects and programs, and with a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for scoping, planning and scheduling business readiness activities.
- Responsible for ensuring all customers, stakeholders and third parties are ready to use, support, adopt and exploit new technology platforms and processes from release through to evolution.
- Developing effective and appropriate change interventions and deliverables in conjunction with the business and project/program team.
- Understanding stakeholder groups and driving stakeholder engagement and management to support project and program delivery.
- Developing detailed change impact assessments and securing a shared view of these impacts across areas impacted, the program team and the business area sponsoring the change.
- Working closely with project and program teams to deliver change and collaborating with all business areas to ensure a joined-up experience for end users.
- Supporting on the resolution of readiness and adoption related risks and issues.
- Extensive experience leading change and business readiness for large or multiple complex programs.
- Considerable knowledge of the change management challenges associated with implementing continuous change in a fast-moving organization.
- Experience of developing and delivering change and business readiness activities to a high standard.
- Experience of delivering organizational change involving changes to people, processes, technology, structure, behavior
- and new ways of working.
- Experience in migration and cutover activities that affect the entire organization.
- Experience of stakeholder management with a diverse range of stakeholders, overcoming resistance to change and demonstrating the ability to gain trust and understand the issues that matter to people most.
- Knowledge of how change management fits within both a Waterfall and Agile project delivery framework and experience of project planning.
- Experience of identifying risks, developing mitigation actions and reaching agreement with stakeholders on the management of risks and issues.
- Proven experience of delivering change with an emphasis on cultural and behavioral change.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, particularly when explaining the vision and key messages of business readiness activities.
- At ease managing conflicting requests and priorities, as well as setting and delivering to realistic deadlines.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver, with the ability to translate ideas into actions and outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage competing priorities and a challenging workload in a fast-paced environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.