Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager with a Business Analyst Skillset to join our clients dynamic Operations Platforms team.
- Understand goals and strategic business objectives and how the projects fits within those objectives.
- Keep the end-user and customer in mind throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interface with end-users to gather and define requirements.
- Maintain relationships with channel team leads and project stakeholders to understand what they expect from the project and how the project affects them.
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the project to the leadership team, project management and primary stakeholders.
- Understand and have a strong grasp of the technical environment that supports the team.
- Emphasize continuous improvement in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to the successful management of project financials through careful control of team scope, resources and time.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders and be comfortable with engagement at the senior level.
- Derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations.:
- Ensure that key project deliverables are created and approved, e.g.
- Project Plan
- Resource Plan
- Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases, Navigation Flows, and Specifications.
- Inputs to Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Implementation Readiness Plan
- Sizing Estimates
- Communications and Training Plans
- Contribute to status reports and host status meetings with the project team and key stakeholders around:
- Open Issues and Action Items
- Upcoming Milestones
- Completed Milestones
- Create and maintain a Change Control process.
- Conduct website audits, including content inventory and analysis tasks.
- Support various ongoing content projects.
- Follow the defined Release Management process to ensure the project is meeting the key wave release milestone dates (SIT, UAT, etc.).
- Host deep-dive sessions to create and review project-specific deliverables.
- Present project summaries and roadmaps to the Steering Committee/leadership team.
- Document Contingency Plans as needed for the project.
- Work with product teams and supply chain to maintain vendor relationships (RFP, SOW, etc.).
- Define entrance and exit criteria for each phase of the project
- 5+ years Project Management experience required.
- Business analysis experience required.
- Agile project methodology experience.
- Intermediate or higher level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook).
- Intermediate or higher level with MS Project
- Ability to logically tackle and solve complex issues, good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Customer service and customer focus experience.
- Familiarity with web publishing and web content lifecycles.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.