Analyst, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Project Manager for a Fee Process Efficiency project where they will be responsible for leading project aimed at optimizing fee processes and eliminating fee stacking. This role demands an experienced and highly organized individual who can drive change and communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end project lifecycle, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Mitigate project risks and proactively address challenges that may arise during the project.
- Maintain detailed project documentation and provide regular progress reports to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with US-based employees and front-office teams to understand their needs and concerns.
- Work closely with business owners in the US, providing articulate and direct communication to ensure project success.
- Possess an understanding of fee education, changes to fees, and the messaging required for stakeholders. Clearly articulate these changes to the relevant audiences.
- Effectively communicate the fee process to different audiences, adapting the message to suit their specific needs.
- Lead the modification of internal processes, ensuring that client-facing aspects remain unchanged while creating efficiencies and eliminating manual processes.
- Set project expectations and strategy and ensures the development of organizational change plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance, Business, Project Management, etc.).
- 5-8 years proven experience as a Project Manager, with a track record of successful project execution.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and proficiency in Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with US-based teams.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex fee-related information clearly and directly.
- Knowledge of fee operations and financial operations is a plus.
- Analysis – Data and Business Process Analysis
- Business Software – Microsoft Office
- Business Software – Microsoft Project
- Project Management Tool – Confluence
- Project Management Tool – Jira
- Testing – Application and User Testing
- Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Disciplined Agilist – Disciplined Agile Consortium.
- Project Management Professional – PMI.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.