Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our client in the financial services industry. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling resources and processes to achieve digital project objectives to enhance the customer experience. Your role will be pivotal in utilizing your deep understanding of digital requirements and managing projects that contribute to our organization's success.
As Project Management you will be leading projects in Digital and Mobile teams to ensure organization that guides team to deliver world-class customer experiences.
- Organizes project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and determine resource requirements essential for the project's success.
- Estimate costs, resources, and time required for each project phase and allocate resources and tasks to ensure targets are met.
- Implement established project plans and closely monitor progress and performance against these plans.
- Keep a close eye on project status, including cost, timing, and staffing, and proactively identify and resolve obstacles that may hinder project completion.
- Conduct project meetings, prepare regular reports to communicate project status within and beyond the project team, and ensure that all stakeholders are informed.
- Coordinate activities with outside contractors to integrate them into the project and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Manage the performance of your team through regular, timely feedback and formal performance reviews, fostering engagement, motivation, and development.
- Cross-Functional Impacts: Lead project meetings, identify cross-functional impacts, and develop recommendations to influence programs that enhance end-to-end customer/associate journeys.
- Integration and Collaboration: Proactively drive integration and collaboration across key business partners, including technology/engineers, finance, legal, regulatory, and cross-enterprise stakeholders.
- Communicate program updates to the leadership team, portfolio stakeholders, program and project teams, ensuring agreement on enterprise impacts.
- Create executive-level presentations for leadership, monitoring progress through completion, and coordinating ongoing project-level reporting, interdependency management, performance management, and issue, risk, and change review and escalation reporting.
- Work with Business Owners to ensure all risks, issues, cross project/project dependencies are clearly identified, mitigated, and consistently monitored to ensure delivery per plan and to ensure project/program with dependencies are fully aware of status on program/project execution, assist with clearing obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in digital project management, with a focus on banking or financial services.
- In-depth knowledge of banking operations, products, and regulations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing large-scale digital projects.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, including mobile apps, online banking, e-commerce, and cybersecurity.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Project management certification.
- Key Skills and Competencies: Adaptability, Collaboration, Communication, Consultative Communication, Executive Presence, General Risk Management, Influence, Problem Solving, Program Management, Project Management, Relationship Management, Stakeholder Engagement.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.