Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Project Manager, Trading Operations to join our dynamic team.
- Develop, implement and train staff on the firm’s project management standards and processes.
- Create, maintain and execute project plans for various assigned projects.
- Provide regular project status reports to stakeholders.
- Communicate deliverables to project team and stakeholders.
- Coordinate deliverables with all applicable parties.
- Coordinate project implementation cross-functionally.
- Coordinate resource allocation with departmental managers.
- Evaluate and develop alternative solution possibilities.
- Manage project budgets and timelines.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and approve project budgets.
- Complete and process required Purchase Orders.
- Provide updates on project schedule and work with stakeholders to remedy conflicts
- Coordinate the update of operations manuals and other internal documentation to reflect changes resulting from the project.
- Coordinate the deployment and communication of the deliverables.
- Develop processes for the communication of project status to all employees.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage vendor relationships, when required.
- Evaluate the current business for process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-4 years financial services experience required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Microsoft Project Experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Organizational skills a must.
- Time management skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills required.
- Must be diplomatic.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.