Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
Granite Solutions Groupe is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The Consultant will work supporting 3 main projects within the value stream: Investment Performance-Equity Attribution, Investment Performance-Historical Data Conversion and Sustainability Investing. The role requires that the consultant work closely with the Investment Management team, all of which are client-facing (portfolio managers, relationship managers, etc.). The ideal consultant will have experience working with similar teams.
- Investment Performance-Equity Attribution (Investment Performance vendor is FACTSET and the system is BiSam B-One)
- Goal: Stand up EQA module to run off B-One data in Portfolio Analytics (i.e., install an equity attribution process into the current investment performance system).
- Working on SOW along with vendor and product owner – finalize SOW
- Project kickoff and execution.
- Working with vendor to set up environment for equity attribution processing.
- Working with business and testing quality assurance team to develop a test plan and execute.
- Investment Performance-Historical Data Conversion (Investment Performance vendor is FACTSET and the system is BiSam B-One)
- Goal: Consolidate performance data from 2 legacy acquisitions into the FACTSET B-One instance.
- Working on SOW along with vendor and product owner – create scope document, finalize SOW.
- Once SOW executed, creation of storyboard of expected stories.
- Project kickoff and execution.
- Legacy systems where data is being converted from: First Rate and Broadridge.
- Sustainability Investing
- Goal: Base inclusion of sustainability data (supported in proprietary systems, PowerBI and Python).
- Sustainability tagging of clients and products.
- Rebuilding the Sustainability Database and application.
- Rebuilding the Impact Report.
- Additional reporting that may be useful.
- Experience managing technical implementation.
- Experience using project management tools; Confluence and Jira experience preferred.
- Experience with application and user testing.
- Deep expertise in Agile Development Process.
- Experience in Investment Management, Trust/Estates, High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth (HNW and UHNW) preferred.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Certified Disciplined Agilist – Disciplined Agile Consortium (preferred).
- Project Management Professional – PMI (preferred).
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.