Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings.
- Maintain action items and current, referenceable work plan.
- Assist with management issues and risk log for change, communication, and training items.
- Document management to ensure control points for reference: communications plan, training plan, and change management plans are accessible when needed.
- Ensure team level tasks are assigned, reported on and trackable for reporting.
- Ensure team is ready for reporting on daily burn down charts and/or program scrum standups.
- Demonstrate best practices documentation for a team to be audit-ready.
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in financial technology, or in a banking environment.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Project Management, Program Management, Product Management and Agile/Scrum.
- Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
- Five or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking operations systems and operations.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Project, Program and Product management principles Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.