Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Technology Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The Technical Project Manager will help drive the migration to Cloud services like Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Identify business drivers, stakeholders, define project ideas into formal project plans.
- Present status reports and proposals at the executive level.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to define milestones, action items, decisions.
- Identify Risks and Issues and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Work with stakeholders for Operational readiness, assist in writing and reviewing documentation around operational readiness.
- Coordinate internal processes and policies around IT Change Management, Compliance and Legal requirements, Third Party product/service procurement, and more.
- Assess Project Transition and Operations phase strategy, activities, processes and artifacts. Document lessons learned and provide advisory support throughout project phase.
- Run Agile SCRUM calls with development team and assist in sprint planning activities, reporting around sprint and milestone/release health.
- Run periodic status and steering committee calls.
- Develop lessons learned and observations report that could be used to improve performance on future projects.
- Assist technology SMEs in developing testing and migration strategies.
- Coordinate project plan with dependencies, multiple work streams, multiple teams, detailed planning, testing strategy, migration activities.
- 8+ Years total of Project Management experience.
- 4+ Years of project management experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ Years of project management experience with software development teams.
- Experience with cloud migrations (M365, SharePoint, Teams).
- Experience within the Financial industry is a plus.
- Hands-on technical experience with Microsoft Azure or Microsoft 365 is a plus.
- Project management certifications a plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.