Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Planning and implementation activities.
- Maintain program roadmap.
- Creation and coordination of monthly steering committee documentation.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as required decisions, issues and solutions/path to green.
- Maintain governance materials, i.e. program org chart, steer co attendees, etc.
- Track deliverables.
- Support and direct team as needed.
- Monitor and report on project progress on a regular basis; ensure each workstream lead has provided updates on time and with quality.
- Maintain Confluence and Jira in partnership with Technology team.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Contribute to retrospective.
- Maintain and update working agreement as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in technology project management leading strategic or transformational change, preferably with experience in wealth management, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business.
- Experience managing delivery across multiple workstreams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts.
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques.
- Ability to oversee projects and manage project delivery.
- Ability to perform project status reporting and tracking against KRI/KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Instinctive desire to question the “why” behind solutions constantly advocating for process efficiency and improved client experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to multiple levels of stakeholders across the organization and firm.
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft office, including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills to understand and analyze complex business processes.
- Ability to analyze and resolve project related issues and follow through with set objectives.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Experience working within an Agile framework a plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.