Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
- Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other workstream related activities and artifacts.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management.
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes.
- Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces.
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions. Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- BS and/or graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of proven success in financial services.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- Experience that demonstrates an in depth understanding of IT and Private Wealth Management or Financial Services systems and operations.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles along with formal certification.
- Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex change initiatives within a challenging environment.
- Middle/Back office experience covering trade processing, collateral, confirmations, settlements, cash, position, and trade reconciliations.
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.