Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Take ownership and manage initiatives, projects, and programs to accelerate achievement of business value.
- Shape, drive, and implement innovative approaches and solutions within and across the enterprise to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Partner and consult with business and technical partners to deliver iterative business value and achieve objectives of the business strategy.
- Guide through ambiguity; share best practices on conflict/issue/risk management to remove barriers within the change initiative and team, while maintaining momentum.
- Develop and implement all aspects of the change initiative – playing several project roles as required to ensure objectives are fully met.
- Perform or direct business analysis and lead solutions options.
- Develop appropriate communication strategies for all levels within the organization and external stakeholders.
- Work with the business to transform our business offering to create a significant player in the investment solutions business globally.
- Find efficiencies and define solutions to create a best-in-class solutions business platform.
- Effectively use data to drive business value and meet objectives.
- Introduce industry best practices to accelerate change delivery and value realization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of the investment management lifecycle and underlying systems and technologies – broader knowledge of investment management industry and products.
- Track record of successfully leading and delivering mid/large scale cross functional projects within the asset management industry (or broader financial sector), demonstrating:
- Excellent organization skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team.
- Ability to monitor & measure project delivery and control budgets.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations.
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Applied knowledge of business process modelling/re-engineering, project management methodologies and business analysis techniques.
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis certification would be an advantage, for example Certified Disciplined Agilist (Disciplined Agile Consortium), Project Management Professional – PMI.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.