Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
- Demonstrable industry leading experience implementing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS workloads in public, private and hybrid cloud deployment models
- Exposure into Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with core infrastructure technologies including: networking, servers, storage, operating systems (Windows Server and Linux), virtualization, databases and related technologies
- Deep knowledge of web development stacks, tooling, methodologies, and best practices
- Exposure with end-to-end testing and CI/CD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, would be an added plus
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum/SAFe development, experience in transitioning teams from Waterfall to Agile methodologies is a must
Project level activities include:
- Provide progress and status on deliverables that roll up into the program timelines and associated control points
- Provide program-level mindset, utilizing agile tools and templates supporting Core agile ceremonies and waterfall milestones
- Active involvement in issues and risk management, documentation and communication when requested by program team
- When applicable, ensure consolidated forecast and budget are maintained
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings
- Maintain action items and current, referenceable work plan
- Assist with management issues and risk log for change, communication, and training items
- Document management to ensure control points for reference: communications plan, training plan, and change management plans are accessible when needed
- Ensure team level tasks are assigned, reported on and trackable for reporting
- Ensure team is ready for reporting on daily burn down charts and/or program scrum standups
- Demonstrate best practices documentation for a team to be audit-ready
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.