Senior Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Actively participate in product implementation planning by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions.
- Work with business unit to define business needs, project requirements, system specifications, and deliverables.
- Actively participate in business process improvement activities to include leading and participating in process improvement events.
- Assist in the coordinating the conversion and/or integration of the new Content Management System.
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
- Maintain content microsite and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Coordinate activities and maintain on-going communication with management, technology team and end users.
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned.
- Perform requirements analysis and close the gaps.
- Work with "Subject Matter Experts" (SMEs) and provide clarification of business knowledge as needed.
- Support end users and support desk personnel on advanced product and usage issues.
- Work with the training department to develop training plans and quick reference guides to support system implementation. Must be able to coordinate, lead, and successfully run user training sessions when necessary.
- Provide support for new processes during implementation.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Product Management, Project Management and Business Analyst.
- Experience in financial services.
- Strong technical and project management skills – progressive experience into management with strong technical background and ability to be hands on when required.
- Development background.
- Conceptual understanding of .NET (C#) , SQL/TSQL, PowerShell, Jira, Cloud architecture and development (Azure/AWS), Python a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products.
- Excellent all-around communication skills, interpersonal, verbal, and written, accompanied by a customer service attitude. Exceptions, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to write business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities.
- Strong understanding of documentation processes and workflows.
- Attention to detail is key as well as follow up and execution.
- Process-oriented, always looking for more efficient ways to execute.
- Ability to facilitate project teams and work with all levels within the company.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.