Consultant, Project Coordination
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Manages multiple complex enterprise projects simultaneously and drives full life-cycle development and delivery of operational improvements from conception through launch.
- Manages overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex project-oriented work efforts and adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards and customer expectations.
- Understands business needs and applications and applies these for competitive advantage
- Experience managing vendor relations and managing all onboarding tasks
- Drives creation of and/or changes to existing processes, procedures, workflows, and related documentation.
- Manages communication to Executives and other key stakeholders.
- Manage overall coordination of cross-functional teams including subject matter experts from various departments across the organization (e.g. Compliance, Product Management, Operations, Internal Audit, Servicing, IT, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Training & Communication, Accounting, Finance.
- Facilitates team meetings, business working sessions, vendor meetings, and attends Business Risk meetings to drive initiatives and advance business objectives.
- BS Degree, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience, in project management, business process engineering, and leadership of matrixed cross-functional teams with emphasis in systems integration, risk management, vendor management, and reporting/business intelligence.
- Experience in financial services
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships, manage matrixed teams, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts, and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, lines of business, processes, software, systems, and client needs.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly break down large, complex initiatives into logical, manageable work packages, tasks, and sub-tasks for execution.
- Effective risk management skills and ability to predict and mitigate risks and issues.
- Expert at gap and root cause analysis; Familiar with root cause analysis tools and techniques.
- Polished diplomacy, active listening, persuasiveness, and presentation skills to evangelize new products or changes and gain buy-in, consensus, and cooperation in the face of conflicting viewpoints, resistance to change, constraints, etc.
- Critical-thinking, business analysis, and process engineering skills to manage, contribute to, and foresee pitfalls in process-related deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus across the organization.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.