Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Program/Sr. Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Facilitate technology and operations projects from start to finish, including gathering/documenting requirements, communicating with development team, and overseeing/assisting with testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance.
- Provide project management support to plan, track, and report project status to various key stakeholders.
- Work with project participants to develop and maintain project schedule, identify and track milestones.
- Identify and track risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies across the project work streams.
- Update Project tracking systems with resources, milestones, etc.
- Aggregate work stream status information into project level reporting for project leadership, committees and work streams.
- Ensure project reporting and presentation deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Coordinate meetings and capture meeting minutes, action items etc.
- Create and deliver presentations on the project as required.
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep key stakeholders appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Manage the project change control process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on project teams in the financial services industry, ideally within the asset management vertical.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Investment Operations functions within a top tier asset manager or service provider preferred.
- Self-starter, can work in ambiguous environment and ever-changing time line.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, in an ever-changing business climate.
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Verbal.
- Outstanding typing skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project as well as Visio.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with project management tools such as: Clarizen, MS Project, BigPicture, etc.
- Ability to build rapport with multiple business line levels staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.