Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Program Manager to join the Sales Enablement team. Under the general direction of the PWM Program Director, the Senior Project Manager role manages Corporate Projects realm of Private Wealth Management. The individual is extremely adaptable and can manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved.
The ideal PM is someone who can write decks and cohesive communication plans and work with the delivery managers in consolidating day to day KPI's and ensure that the team is hitting their targets.
- Will oversee the program to ensure all touchpoints are identified, scoped with PWM business teams, coordinated with the Business lines.
- Leads and manages all aspects of program planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Partner with Technology/Product Owners to manage risks and blockers relating to tech challenges and effectively communicate those challenges in a variety of stakeholder forums.
- Keeps program governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Will aid in the creation and change management process to establish and implement PWM PMO standards across Sales Enablement and beyond.
- Develops good relationships/builds trust with stakeholders, functional-teams and can effectively influence and lead in a collaborative manner.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management.
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes.
- Comfortable transforming data into easy-to-understand stories resulting in outcomes/opportunities/actions.
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions.
- Partner with Data and Support teams to gather data for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Looking for 6+ years’ experience in regulated environments (like financial services, pharma/bio, government or an agency environment working with clients across highly regulated industry) are preferred.
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Design Thinking or Product-First mindset to drive Product/Technology Owners and key business stakeholders through decision making and resolution processes.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Six or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- Nice to have: Salesforce experience
- Excellent storytelling, master deck building capabilities and strong change management background.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management and principles along with formal certification.
- Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex change initiatives within a challenging environment.
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Nice to have: Experience working within an investments/wealth organization and display an understanding and appreciation for the complexities therein.
- Background supporting data-centric programs, digital platform and/or Design/UX Teams or Salesforce is desired.
- 6+ years as a project manager is essential for this role.
- Project reporting, governance and transparency is also essential and must be demonstrated through previous projects and success.
- Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via Teams/Zoom, telephone and in person.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a product thinking mindset.
- Creative agency background will be advantageous.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.