Manager, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Program Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Program Manager reports to and works closely with the Portfolio Leader to manage day to day tasks for the Portfolio Team within the Core Transformation Program. The Program Manager will be responsible for developing project documents, meeting with stakeholderscustomers, providing information/status, receiving/documenting feedback, documenting issues, concerns, actions, risks, managing and updating the schedule, tracking the progress of Program activities.
- Provide program management and ensure activities are coordinated across all projects.
- Update and present periodic status reports for the program to the Program Team on a weekly basis and progress on ongoing tasks, issues, upcoming tasks, and schedule and financial burn rates.
- Communicate the program status, work closely with technical points of contact, develop presentations and provide project updates to stakeholders and team members.
- Provide meeting support, e.g., scheduling, coordinating, documenting key program decisions/findings, tracking and reporting action items, updating PMO database, update documentation and generating reports as needed.
- Track and report weekly basis current and anticipated risks/issues, along with prior week activity.
- The report shall provide Timeline, milestones, and Testing Burn Rate.
- All required notifications and requests for technical and management approvals shall be submitted to the Program team. These approvals shall be documented and become part of the final Project Document for the Program.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5-10 years of program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- 5+ years of banking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Jira
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.