Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Program Governance Lead to join our dynamic team. The Program Governance Lead ensures central delivery standards are defined and enforced within projects (from processes and tools to planning, risks, issues, etc.) A successful candidate will be a program delivery expert, familiar with PMI project methodologies, familiar with Jira, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, have strong interpersonal skills and have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ensure central delivery processes and standards are defined and incorporated into Projects.
- Manage the holistic Core Milestone level planning.
- Oversee project track and manage all elements of delivery in a standardized tool from development, end to end testing, training, and conversion.
- Ensure dependencies are tracked and managed across the program.
- Manage the risk and issue process, ensuring mitigation plans are in place and escalation channels are closely managed, driving to resolution.
- Ensure all governance processes are clearly defined and maintained across the program.
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program.
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree.
- 2+ years of banking experience.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.