Program Governance Lead
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a consultant to perform the role of Program Governance Lead on our dynamic team. At GSG we provide people and solutions that deliver for our business partners. This engagement requires strong communications and relationship skills, coupled with an appreciation of how to achieve governance excellence with a minimum of bureaucracy and a strong sense of serving the business in a way that helps them achieve their goals and make critical decisions regarding the corporate project portfolio and strategic plans.
- Strategic thinking and able to tactically deliver.
- Work with the Clarizen project/portfolio management application to proactively plan.
- Update, manage and socialize the roadmap for the portfolio management and reporting tool.
- Provide regular reporting (update existing and design new reports).
- Create plan for a committee of Clarizen Champions to facilitate strong user adoption.
- Facilitate sessions for education and training.
- Facilitate standing Clarizen User Group sessions and incorporate feedback into dynamic road map.
- Onboard sessions for new Clarizen users (Maybe create a video for starters, then conduct follow-up session(s).
- Put Clarizen enhancements and release structure in place.
- Manage the working queue.
- Manage regular project governance process.
- BS or BA degree, advanced degrees and certifications are a plus.
- 2-4 years expertise with Clarizen as Administrator, performing data mapping, configuring the application, and using it as an end user Project or Portfolio Manager.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills, able to present both visually and verbally.
- Excellent video conferencing and video presence.
- Ability to frame the discussion for meeting participants and guide a meeting to a successful and productive outcome with documentation, follow-up items and strong minutes.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to provide support while addressing core obstacles with business partners.
- Excellent strategic thinking and critical thinking skills.
- Must have led a governance, reporting or analytics team as a manager or technical lead.
- Must have outstanding visual instincts and a sense for messaging to executives.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.