Senior Manager, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Product Owner to join our dynamic team. The AWM Ops Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization’s capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes.
We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
Current initiatives include:
- Service Design – lead co-creation of end-to-end, front-to-back target service experiences, purposefully aligning people, processes, and systems to deliver improved employee experience and better client outcomes.
- Business Process & Decision Modeling – capture current and design future state processes and business logic; model capacity and costing; simulate the impact of change; and drive integration into underlying core technology.
- Analytics Transformation – govern and support adoption of Alteryx, Tableau and Qlik in both a COE and federated model; drive value creation through automation of manual data preparation and reporting tasks; lead product development of interactive analytics.
- Intelligent Automation – manage ongoing automation initiatives using Xceptor and Robotics Process Automation; liaise with firm-wide programs and represent AWM Operations in evaluation and implementation of existing and emerging digital tools.
- Common Capabilities Product Ownership – drive product development of core technology components that can be leveraged across AWM; initial components include task management, workflow, content & document management, checklist & evidencing.
- Owns the product vision, goals, and objectives, defines requirements, and prioritizes delivery in order to maximize the business value of the investment.
- Lead end-to-end management and product delivery across the full product lifecycle including research, ideation, prototype, test, build, adopt, and measure in partnership with users, stakeholders, Design, and Technology.
- Effectively drive teams toward robust set of delivery milestones. Understand and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle.
- Executive decision-making within product workstreams regarding the optimal path to meet business objectives, satisfy client and employee needs, avoid legal or regulatory issues, and make efficient use of the firm’s capital.
- Demonstrate governance by ensuring that: (a) workstreams and initiatives are tracked and actively managed, (b) KPI’s are agreed, measured, and tracked, (c) deliverables are properly prioritized and sequenced, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
- Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wireframes, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design, and development.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, and control functions across lines of business.
- Represent the Change Mobilization vision, strategy, and product roadmap with key senior stakeholders and in high-visibility forums.
- Embody true “customer-obsession” in identifying and leveraging user data, industry trends, and varying forms of user feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
- Consistently conduct build vs buy analysis to determine where vendors should be leveraged.
- 10+ years of experience in product management leading strategic or transformational change, preferably with experience in wealth management, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business
- Experience building a strategy and roadmap across a large, diverse, global organization.
- Extensive experience managing product delivery across multiple workstreams with varying timelines, priorities, and complexities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
- Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations – with the ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Excellent leadership skills – of product, programs, projects, teams, and employees – with demonstrated track record for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.