Senior Consultant, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Product Owner to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Provide overall project strategic direction and guidance for a portfolio of projects, engaging key stakeholders and technical resources along the way.
- Is an influential voice on behalf of the customer (our consultants and their clients) constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver.
- Manages projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets.
- Leads small multidisciplinary teams to help build products that are beneficial to our clients.
- Working with the development team, create and manage a product roadmap.
- Actively manage project status, resourcing, budgeting, and timelines, and set priorities for the project team.
- Prioritize new features/development and establishing when execution is completed.
- 7+ years working experience in digital solutions development, business analysis and/or project management in fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Self-directed and results driven with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute on digital projects and solutions.
- Experience translating client needs into business requirements.
- Ability to engage senior leaders and key stakeholders around recommendations and elicit feedback, buy-in and approval.
- Experience leading complex, cross functional projects.
- Strong knowledge of digital solutions life cycle and iterative development processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with various technologies (i.e. Web, Imaging, mainframe, Integrations)
- Solid Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Prior experience in financial services, particularly in investment management. Understanding Financial Advisor client needs is a play.
- MBA or Graduate Degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (IIBA CBAP) certifications.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.