Manager, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Product Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels, across business units and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Should be able to articulate product requirements to various audiences (high level to deep low level technical).
- Very passionate about building innovative features while balancing need for business continuity in the most efficient & reliable manner.
- Understanding in databases, reporting tools and Strong automation experiences to promote productivity.
- Build repeatable structures that help usher in operational rigor and promotes visibility to business users, partner teams and management.
- Collaborate closely with DevOps Engineers, Partners, Internal customers, Product Managers & Management.
- Manage organization, tracking and delivery of data democratization solutions
- Develop abstraction layer prototypes with the goal of industrialization in a controlled environment.
- Engage and direct business partners and subject matter experts to identify priorities, scope, and requirements for complex business problems.
- Engage technical development team members to transition requirements to design, and to determine appropriate design approach.
- Be a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment, thinks critically, delivers quickly, and collaborates across a variety of functions. Organizational skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong sense of urgency to help customers and the ability to identify insights and deliver quality work quickly.
- BS Degree in engineering, computer science, marketing, or related business degree
- 5+ years of business and data analysis experience in the implementation of data related solutions.
- Banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of loans, deposits, brokerage, and wealth management.
- Experience in the delivery of regulatory or risk reporting solutions in banking or financial services industry.
- Excellent SQL skills to analyze, profile data and build prototypes before handing over to Data Engineering team Job Demands.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.