About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Product Marketing Consultantto join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
- Assists with updating, refining, and publishing core suite of materials for US and global multi-asset products including fact sheets, web pages, pitch books, strategy review books, product profiles.
- Assists with updating, refining, and publishing core suite of materials for model portfolios: trade trackers, allocation rosters, report cards, etc.
- Carries the product story through to complementary communication types such as: launch presentations, sales tools, brochures, videos, thought leadership, as identified needs arise.
- Develops actionable sales ideas to help position the product and responds to queries from regional marketing teams and product management teams.
- Liaises globally with different internal groups of all levels, including sales/marketing, client service, portfolio management, legal, compliance, data analytics etc.
- Functions as a cross-departmental team member to support marketing campaigns on assigned product including email, advertising, social, etc.
- Actively seeks to drive business results by identifying opportunities to enhance/strengthen marketing materials and messaging.
- Takes a leadership role in all marketing aspects associated with new product launches and product repositioning, partnering with cross-functional resources such as Product Management, Product Development, Web Operations, Creative Services etc.
- Stays on top of competitive positioning of assigned products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the investment industry in a product marketing/management-related role.
- Solid understanding of mutual funds, ETFs, and financial metrics.
- Proficiency in English – verbal and written is also essential.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and incorporate detailed project requirements and instructions into finished product, and to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized –organizes work and due dates to structure time effectively.
- Ability to transition to/from different initiatives and projects as opportunities and risks emerge.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.