Consultant, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic team. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for identifying, building, and implementing strategic platform enhancements to our client’s advisor website. This seasoned professional is a member of a team of other digital product specialists whose mission is to produce the best possible client experience for the advisors we serve and their end-clients.
The Digital Product Manager will use demonstrated product management skills and techniques in the identification, documentation and implementation of features and functionality on our online properties. This person must have a strong understanding of web technologies and their capabilities and limitations, as well as have extensive experience leading projects that involve user interface design, information architecture or 3rd party integrations. This individual will have a proven track-record of successful online product/feature launches that met time and budget targets and delivered expected results.
- Draft, edit and manage detailed business requirements for digital projects that include writing user experience flows, comprehensive use cases and prioritizing desired functionality.
- Partnering with UI/UX designers to produce wireframes and prototypes.
- Flexibility to manage multiple simultaneous project efforts and make business-driven prioritization decisions.
- Effectively manage a very close partnership with IT to ensure the development, testing and production rollout of each digital product or enhancement stays on track and accomplishes the business need
- Keep current on the latest web and mobile platform standards, industry trends, and competitive offerings to inform our own strategic digital roadmap.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create launch training and communications for both internal and external audiences.
- B.A or B.S.
- 5+ years of web/digital/online product management experience.
- 2+ year in the financial services industry.
- Experience leading user interface design initiatives.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and information architecture.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams, especially IT departments.
- Team-oriented, high energy, enthusiastic self-starter committed to delivering high quality work.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Glassbox (preferred).
- Experience with SiteCore and/or Drupal CMS (preferred).
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.