Manager, Product Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Product Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus for highly technical/complex/diverse products and services.
- Work with the Lending team and other partners to design, prioritize and execute against a multi-year roadmap.
- Responsible for partnering with technology and design to discover, define and integrate requirements for applications/tools that create efficiencies for the team member experience.
- Engage with partners from other channels and groups to ensure features are built in a way that regulatory requirements are met, procedures are consistent with business workflows, risk and systems and features are built to allow for other entities to use without rebuilding.
- Represent the team members’ and customers’ best interests in the design, development, and enhancement of nCino.
- Consult with management and key stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and enhancements that improve product/application features and functionality.
- Create prescribed project documentation e.g., Epics, Features, Stakeholder documentation.
- Lead the development and execution of complex business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- Partner with Senior leaders, business stakeholders and analytics teams to continually evaluate and monitor KPI’s (and relevant performance measures) and identify areas of incremental business value.
- Obtain appropriate buy-in on difficult decisions and solve complex issues, especially when there is not agreement amongst stakeholders, knowing how to negotiate and when to escalate to his/her leaders.
- Develop strong, working relationships with peer roles needed to help achieve success.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner.
- 2+ years Agile experience.
- Experience with LOS tools and systems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to exercise critical thinking skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion.
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Commercial banking experience.
- Experience defining and/or developing business initiatives that require integration of multiple technology systems.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and contractors.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic capabilities utilized to identify root cause improvement opportunities, as well as designing approaches to address those issues.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.