Consultant, Procedures Writing
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Procedure Writer to support a major remediation effort at our financial services client.
- Partner within the Front Line Business Process & Control Owners and the Business Aligned Control Function to draft procedures.
- Allocate to lines of business, in need
- Aligned to Process/Control Owner and Business-Aligned Control Officer to draft process & control procedures as directed from the Centralized Command Center??
- Design, write, catalogue, publish and maintain complex materials and/or documentation related to procedures, policies, and/or related content.
- Maintain consistent template formatting, version control and terminology across all documentation.
- Review and update existing procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, content providers and other resources in process, program and/or procedure development and revisions.
- Actively participate in developing documentation or document publishing strategy, policy, and guidelines.
- Ensure procedures, guidance documents and forms are developed, reviewed, approved, and distributed to appropriate personnel in accordance with the approval process cycle.
- Maintain document library or repository and update tables in appropriate systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, or other technical discipline.
- CIB product and domain knowledge
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to take feedback and apply changes
- Ability to lead discussions
- Ability to manage stakeholders in and post session.
- Ability to manage scheduling of discussions as needed
- Ability to manage at least 3-6 procedures at any given time
- 5+ years of technical documentation, publication, procedure writing, or business process writing experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing business procedures and/or technical documentation.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to create content that is grammatically correct and structurally sound.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Understanding of how to incorporate feedback into documentation updates.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.