Consultant, Systems Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Plainview Administrator/Analyst to join our team and play a crucial role in configuring, documenting, and administering the Planview Project Portfolio Management (PPM) system. The successful candidate will bring both Planview expertise and strong administrative skills to support the implementation and ongoing management of our new Planview PPM system.
- The Planview Administrator will be responsible for the administration, configuration, and user support for the Planview project and portfolio management tool.
- The administrator will be integral part of small fast-paced team to build and configure the tool with an ability to anticipate the needs of a changing landscape.
- Work closely with Atlassian system administrators (Jira) to maintain data integrity and integrations with the project and portfolio management software.
- Develop training plan for various stakeholders as we bring onboard new users to Planview. Stakeholders include project, portfolio managers, IT resources, business teams, and executive leadership teams.
- Create and maintain training and user guide documentation for both end users and administrators.
- Assist with detailed reporting & dashboard creation for auditing purposes, finance, and stakeholders.
- Work closely with end users and Planview to evaluate and make recommendations for new and existing features to enable within the tool, in order to increase adoption and leverage advanced capabilities.
- Create and conduct open office hour sessions, lunch, and learn and other educational sessions to keep end users engaged and interested.
- Design and develop and maintain easy to navigate internal SharePoint website / Teams site for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced working experience with Planview, including tool configuration and administration of the following products:
- Planview Portfolios
- Planview AgilePlace
- Solid understanding of Planview’s database schema and reporting features.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Expert-level proficiency with Jira, Adaptive Insight and Microsoft Teams to be able to cross-reference, and clean-up between multiple and/or large data sets within various tools.
- Training and tool admin experience preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.