Consultant, Test Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology enablement solutions. GSG now has four offices on three continents, with over 250 team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 500 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the role:
GSG is seeking a Performance Test Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Understand business and technical requirements and the overall business objectives of applications Responsible for ensuring they meet performance criteria.
- Design and implement solutions to evaluate and improve performance and scalability of Cloud Native platforms, Web/Native mobile applications and Rest API’s.
- Design and build workload models to simulate and establish performance and scalability benchmarks.
- Execute different types of load tests.
- Analyze performance test results and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify root cause of Performance issues.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with the development teams to resolve performance issues.
- Build Self-service modals for iterative testing needs.
- Partner with other performance engineer to develop best practices.
- 5-7 years’ experience with performance testing.
- Experience with performance testing on high-performance computing and distributed systems.
- Experience with capacity planning and cloud architectures.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Experience with JIRA for Test case and defect management.
- Hands on experience with Loadrunner.
- Experience with monitoring tools – NewRelic and Foglight.
- Experience with monitoring logs using Splunk.
- Deep industry experience in performance analysis, benchmarking, and tuning.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.