Consultant, Business Analysis
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Performance Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support a platform conversion initiative within our Mergers & Acquisitions practice. The initial scope of work is heavily focused on Discovery, requirements gathering and documentation, and business process mapping by looking at business functionality, inputs/outputs. Integration & Data mapping for inbound outbound files, Account details, asset details, performance reports, outputs for performance, statements. Highmark integration is preferred. Prior experience with Trust and Investments platform conversions is strongly preferred.
- Creating performance analytics, reporting metrics and quality control measures to ensure data quality and accuracy as it pertained to asset and wealth management portfolios.
- Role will be focused on data mapping and translating business requirements into data transformation rules.
- Work with Sr. consultants and/or directly with internal clients, responsible for identifying business requirements, key success metrics, and translating marketing needs into database-related analyses and projects.
- Ensures compliance to departmental and bank processes or procedures related to supported systems.
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank’s system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing, and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
- Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank’s system architecture standards. May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management and Trust Services Operations environment.
- Attribution and grouping schema knowledge.
- 7 years’ experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation: Ability to document technical requirements through in-depth analysis of the data, and work with end users on desired outcome/results.
- Excellent communication skills to interface with various levels of management, as well as the end user, for both the technology and business project partners.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.