Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Oracle Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Serves as key technical resource in the design and development of new interfaces/extensions and interacts with external vendors for inbound/outbound interface file exchange. Coordinates with business and Operations teams to ensure all Oracle interfaces are configured, tested, and working properly.
- Serves as key technical resource between Information Services and the Business, Oracle Support and OMCS (Oracle Managed Cloud Services) for Service Requests and problem resolution.
- Manages Oracle OnDemand Instance strategy and operations.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, business and technology/vendor partners to jointly identify interface and data needs required to deliver the next generation of GL & Financial Reporting technology solutions.
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new processes that incorporate IT best practices.
- Owns the full application development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing, deployment and ongoing support.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Candidate must be experienced with the Oracle EBS Platform and understand the integration into all EBS modules from a technical perspective.
- Has a strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the relevant business.
- Drive best practices for the ERP modules to be audit and SOX compliant.
- Proficient in PL/SQL, Unix, Forms, Java, AOL Tools and FND Objects, OA Framework, Job Scheduling, SFTP/File transfer protocols, Networks, Desktop Support, Oracle Power user.
- Supports the process of translating business needs into formal deliverables.
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary services
- BS/BE degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of experience required in Oracle Applications in a Technical/Functional role.
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle functional modules which include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Projects, Procure-to-Pay and Hyperion/Essbase.
- 5+ years of progressive experience within Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services a plus or experience in working with Core Banking Systems.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.