Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Messaging Engineer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Messaging Engineer will play a critical role in engineering, administering and providing Level 2 and 3/4 technical support for Bank’s messaging environment as well as other collaboration tools utilized by the bank. Specifically, the incumbent will assist in environment engineering enhancements, daily operational/maintenance activities, incremental upgrades, configuration changes as well as DR processes for the purpose of ensuring messaging systems are functioning properly in alignment with corporate and security policies.
The Messaging Engineer will be part of highly experienced team and be provided new challenges on a daily basis.
- Be the service owner for incidents and requests for all messaging and collaboration related services. Take responsibility and ownership for resulting corrective and preventative actions.
- Administration, support and decommissioning of an existing On-Premises Exchange and Collaboration Environments consisting of production and non-production environments, including high availability and DR processes.
- Administration, Engineering, and support of Microsoft Office 365 Messaging SaaS Environment (Exchange Online, Microsoft Intune, Teams and other O365 SaaS Collaboration products).
- Provide engineering support in decommissioning On-Premises Mobile Device management infrastructure (consisting of production and non-production environments), including high availability and DR processes.
- Administration of O365 Exchange Online mail security, spam/malware filtering and encryption features.
- Administration of O365 Exchange Online mail routing and message tracking incidents/requests.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 engineering support with troubleshooting Microsoft O365 Exchange, Teams, and Intune client-side issues.
- Assist with developing scripts to automate Microsoft O365 Messaging centric workflows and operational reports.
- Be part of on-call duty roster and resolve escalations related to messaging and collaboration service incidents.
- Significant experience with administering Microsoft O365 Environment and Exchange Online platform including High-Availability and DR processes and Azure Active Directory.
- Significant experience with administering Microsoft O365 Teams including High-Availability and DR processes.
- Experience with migration activates to Microsoft O365 from On-Premises environments.
- Good experience with administering Exchange Online for message hygiene and encryption services.
- Good experience with Active Directory and Windows Server.
- Significant experience with configuring and troubleshooting email transport (SMTP) issues.
- Significant experience with troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online client-side issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills pertaining to 2nd and 3rd Level O365 support.
- Foundational to intermediary knowledge of PowerShell scripting for automating and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work with technical and non-technical individuals alike.
- Willingness to continuously learn and provides extraordinary customer service.
- Furthers the bank’s culture and values.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.