Manager, Systems Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Markit EDM Consultant to join our dynamic team. The ideal consultant will be responsible for performing systems analysis, design, build, test, and implementation activities to solve a wide range of complex business and technical problems. Consultant will also develop source code and prepare unit and integration test plans in addition to providing on-going production support.
- Experience analyzing and writing business and functional requirements (familiarity with Agile preferred).
- Experience with Core banking and related systems.
- Analysis and documentation of operational workflows and system process flows.
- Experience developing complex use cases, test plans, test conditions and scripts.
- Experience in both system and user acceptance testing and documentation of reported defects.
- Experience designing wire frames.
- Experience with data mapping.
- Detailed understanding of digital banking products and services (consumer and/or business online banking, mobile banking).
- Strong business orientation with broad experience and innovative approach to banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Communication skills. Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation/ discussion and achieve group consensus.
- Change management. Gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done.
- Negotiation skills. Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
- Peer relationships. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3+ years of business/ process analysis required, web-based services preferred, mobile (smart phone, tablet) services experience a plus.
- 3+ years of banking experience required.
- 3+ years of experience of project management, business/ technology consulting, and/ or technology delivery strongly preferred.
- Strong governance aptitude adhering to project standards, while mitigating risks and scope creep.
- Highly adept user of MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Power Point, and common data analytics tools required.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.