Analyst, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Markit EDM Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The ideal consultant will be responsible for performing systems analysis, design, build, test and implementation activities to solve a wide range of complex business and technical problems. The consultant will also develop source code and prepare unit and integration test plans in addition to providing on-going production support.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant industry experience (active or passive investment management, especially with Investment Performance and Risk domain).
- Should have 4 – 6+ years of experience in implementing of Markit /Cadis EDM tool and have handled and delivered end to end Enterprise data management solutions.
- Should be Markit EDM Certified Developer with an understanding of all EDM Components. Ie data Flow, Porter, Sequence, Rule, Solution, Data Manager, UI Workflows.
- Should be able to analyze SQL plan to performance tune SQL queries.
- Exposure to market data providers and analytical solutions like Bloomberg, Factset, MSCI Barra etc.
- Working experience with handling XML dataset.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting, MATLAB, C# is a plus.
- Self-starter and take initiative. ability to learn quickly and deliver are essential skills and the key to success in our dynamic environment.
- Passionate about new technologies and continuously looking for improvements and leverage broader tool-set and technologies to come up with solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment on larger projects.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.