Senior Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Lead Cultivation Capability leader within the banks Enterprise Marketing, this role will serve as the Digital Marketing Consultant. The Marketing Lead Cultivation program aims to shape the go forward nurturing message roadmap and identify marketing capability opportunities for the enterprise that achieve operational efficiencies, maximize existing investment in Salesforce, and improve customer outcomes and team member experience within the next 2 to 3 years.
This role will help refine the approach and deliverables to complete the active discovery phase, oversee and coordinate stakeholder management and communications, and drive cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute against the phased roadmap. The Digital Marketing Consultant will partner with Capability Teams (CRV, 1:1 Marketing Personalization), Channel Teams (Contact Center, Home Lending, Community Bank), Marketing Execution and Optimization teams, Data & Analytics, and Technology teams to deliver on program objectives.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for driving Lead Cultivation program outcomes:
- Define and roadmap the combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Marketing solutions needed to accelerate upcoming team migrations onto the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and fill near term feature gaps required by those teams.
- Drive the execution of the established Lead Cultivation roadmap within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a deep focus on Journey Builder (SFMC Journey Builder Experience Required).
- Represent the Lead Cultivation within assigned Scrum teams, (Agile Experience Required).
- Facilitate the development of changes to the Marketing operating Model for on-going support of new capabilities and/or processes.
- Work to deploy the established roadmap for new capabilities, integrations, and or enhancements.
Strategic Program Management:
- Drive deployment phase to completion by leading activities required to deploy planned capabilities (operating model, architecture POV, data requirements, roll out approach, etc.), taking into account risks and dependencies, building buy-in from stakeholders, and delivering the business case in partnership with co-sponsors.
- Become well versed in key business and channel strategies to inform roadmap and requirements.
- Direct and influence the work of supporting teams to ensure alignment with program level objectives.
- Liaison between Marketing, vendor, and CRV Program leads to coordinate communications, deliverables, and issue resolution.
- Develops and execute communication plans for cross-functional coordination, sponsor approvals at key milestones, and stakeholder awareness.
- Develop phased roadmap for near term and longer-term opportunities; building in contingencies and interim phases where needed.
- Participate in vendor scope and negotiations.
Implementation & Change Management:
- Lead assigned implementation tasks.
- Accountable for completion and adherence to program management intake and routines (project charters, financial management, etc.).
- Partner with execution/delivery teams to translate Lead Cultivation scope into project requirements, epics, features and user stories.
- Engage with vendor professional services and impacted teams to finalize and stand up operating model.
- Help drive Change Management and business process changes.
- Define KPIs and business outcomes in support of the business.
- The ideal consultant has been successful as a deployment leader of complex technology initiatives within a large, matrixed environment, preferably with prior Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing cloud integration experience.
- They will need the ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically – via verbal and written communications, presenting at multiple levels of the organization, negotiating with vendors, and relaying strategies/requirements to teams.
- The consultant must be a strong collaborator to balance the needs of the customer, team members and business in their day-to-day influence and decision making.
- They will be able to identify the marketing implications for the strategies being considered.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital consulting, digital product/program management.
- Experience leading initiatives involving platform/cloud integrations.
- Prior experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud with specific focus on Journey Builder.
- Established Agile project experience.
- Experience with current, best in class marketing capabilities and how they are leveraged in large organizations.
- Strong experience developing and driving business strategies while leveraging quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a broad, audience, including technology, user experience teams, marketers, and enterprise partners at all levels within the organization.
- Extensive partner relationship management skills including very strong consultative skills.
- Deep experience in driving cross-business functions and initiatives, including defining scope, driving socialization, and gaining commitment and buy-in.
- Experience developing business analysis and business case development.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage complex projects across a matrixed environment.
- Strong collaborative partnership style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in email, creative development, marketing automation process, offer management, and customer relationship management/campaign management.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.