Senior Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to join our dynamic team. As part of the 1:1 Marketing Programs Enablement Team, this role will serve as a Marketing Program Manager. The 1:1 Marketing Experience program is building out and enabling new ways for the enterprise to engage with customers and prospects. This position will be responsible for aligning with execution and change management partners to deliver on the vision for the 1:1 Marketing Experiences program in support of marketing’s objectives and goals.
The Marketing Program Manager will lean on the expertise of SMEs across capabilities, technology and data teams to understand capabilities roadmaps. They will serve as the program liaison to execution teams to educate, understand needs, and ensure adoption of the new capabilities. They will provide input to backlogs for requesting features, monitoring performance and socializing accomplishments and learnings across teams and leadership. Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology and people to realize the business outcome. This position is part of the Digital Marketing Capabilities.
- Engage with key execution partners across the organization to provide support for executing 1:1 marketing experiences.
- Own the engagement plan to ensuring needs are identified, captured, and addressed by the appropriate SMEs.
- Provide input to best practices for implementing 1:1 Marketing Experiences within digital and from an omni-channel perspective.
- Leverage Agile operational process including engagement with value stream owner, crafting of epics and features, defining user stories and prioritization of work across teams.
- Support an ongoing engagement to evaluate vendors and solutions in partnership with Technology and Supply Chain Management.
- Act as business sponsor with relevant partners during all project phases.
- Lead the development of operational and governance support procedures in partnership with key partners.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a matrixed environment.
- Financial services experience preferred, bank experience strongly preferred (internal references required).
- 3+ years digital implementation experience, with capabilities such as Data Management Platforms (DMP), Decision Engines, CRV, or Journey Orchestration (brand experience with systems from Salesforce, Adobe, Google Analytics, Tealium, Oracle encouraged).
- Experience implementing and managing transformational / new marketing deployments.
- Familiarity across multiple marketing capabilities such as, data management platforms, test & learn, tagging, web analytics, customer data platforms, orchestration layers, decision engines, content-as-a-service and offer / content libraries.
- Highly analytical; interpreting business and technical needs to optimize platform performance.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage complex projects across a fast-paced matrixed environment; experience working in Agile and with large project management teams.
- Experience managing collection of complex data and technical requirements across multiple, integrated capabilities to deliver real-time responsiveness and end to end performance metrics.
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage horizontally and the ability to manage complex projects across a matrixed environment.
- Extensive partner relationship management skills including very strong consultative skills with a drive for results.
- 2-3 years’ experience in email, creative development, marketing automation process, offer management, and customer relationship management/campaign management.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.