About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for a Marketing Consultant to support the Private Wealth Management marketing team at our financial services client.
- Support content /collateral development and management, and governance on key platforms
- Update product and capability marketing materials to ensure they reflect current offerings and brand/voice, and manage their distribution
- Develop landing pages on Seismic to support PWM’s lines of business
- Develop client communications related to product and user experience updates to raise awareness of resources and promote platform usage
- Support implementation of upcoming platform enhancements
- Monitor and fulfill inquiries and requests from internal users
- Coordinate communication of platform updates across all users
- Support development of PWM dashboard and track engagement and usage (Seismic)
- Support training of internal users on how to use the technology and provide support for continuing education on new features and best practices
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.