About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Marketing Communications Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. Marketing Communications Manager will be part of the Brand Strategy, Communications team, supporting the Sales Enablement program, and will be responsible for creating and managing communications plans and marketing resources related to new client initiatives and the products and services of the Bank. This role will require extensive project management, writing and editing of external and internal communications, systems expertise, and strategic thinking.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business, product and service offerings, and Sales Enablement program.
- Write, proofread, and edit a wide variety of communications, including marketing collateral, presentations, product sheets, RFPs, articles, letters, FAQs and talking points.
- Translate financial, legal, or technical terminology into clear, conversational language.
- Build strong relationships with business unit partners and cross functional subject matter experts to brainstorm, plan and accomplish deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Direct internal creative partners, external agency partners and other vendors on projects, timelines, budgets, and deliverables, as needed.
- Assist with building and gaining adoption of sales enablement program and resources by staying connected to various communities and participating in meetings, trainings, etc.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies and implement new and improved processes and workflows to continually improve the effectiveness of outreach strategies and deliverables.
- Work closely with compliance and risk teams to ensure materials and processes are compliant and meet regulatory expectations in addition to brand standards and guidelines.
- Support special projects as needs arise.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a related role.
- Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or Business is ideal.
- Technically savvy – loves to explore technology and adapts quickly.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, analytical, attentive to detail and strategic thinker.
- Has experience working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to coordinate numerous projects simultaneously.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Eye for design, layout, and formatting.
- Can analyze complex problems and situations and is solutions driven.
- Collaborative and “hands-on” leader and team player who builds strong relationships internally and externally, and works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with a strong command of grammar, spelling and style.
- Sound judgment and impeccable discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain a compliance and consumer mindset, including knowledge of financial services regulations and ability to gauge whether there is any potential for risk.
- Strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, and appropriate urgency.
- Enthusiasm for reporting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Seismic, SharePoint, Workfront or similar software and system experience.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.