About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Manager, Compensation Accounting to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Reviewing and signing off on schedules prepared by team members.
- Preparing termination benefits entries and the related schedules.
- Partnering with Payroll and HR on compensation benefits processes.
- Researching and preparing responses to questions raised by management.
- Researching and advising on the accounting and external financial reporting impact in accordance with U.S. GAAP, local GAAP and/or IFRS, as applicable.
- Communicating with regional controllers and their teams, tax departments, outside auditors and third-party vendors and preparing requested schedules.
- Ensuring business continuity and providing training to team members.
- Reviewing variance analysis and 10-Q/K disclosures, as well as coordinating responses to questions raised by Corporate Accounting.
- Continuing to improve business literacy by accessing training and other material available on the Company’s website.
- Encouraging junior team members to improve understanding of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience, preferably including Public Accounting.
- CPA or equivalent professional accounting designation is required.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and Accounting processes.
- Knowledge and exposure to international accounting issues and requirements.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience with automated financial systems, including the general ledger.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.