Consultant, Instructional Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Trainer/Procedure Writer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Responsible to assess, design and create engaging and adaptive multi-media learning solutions that supports business objectives.
- Makes instructional decisions about learning solutions (instructor-led, e-learning, mobile and blended content) to address training needs and/or skills gaps.
- Supports performance improvement through effective and current learning strategies to include defining the learning objectives, organization of the content and creation of materials (user, participant, & facilitator guides, presentations, quick-reference guides, job aides, learning activities, learning assessments, e-learning story boards and audio scripts) using sound instructional design principles.
- Determines appropriate learning and material through observation, interviewing, researching, and collaborating with subject matter experts.
- Create content on a variety of topics including leadership, systems, procedural, credit, sales, and customer service.
- Evaluate learning effectiveness and impact.
- Manage a portion of the learning portfolio by evaluating and updating existing solutions on a time schedule.
- BS Degree in communications, business, or a related field.
- Experience creating Instructional, Virtual and On-Line content required.
- Working knowledge of and experience using web-based authoring tools: Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia, and Audacity.
- Basic knowledge of and experience creating, editing, and publishing live video recordings.
- Must have experience in curriculum and training development, adult education, and the banking industry.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have good customer relationship, problem resolution and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and obtain strategic goals, use sound judgment, and interact with management.
- Ability to develop courses from standard operating procedures or subject research.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.