Consultant, Procedures Writing
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Manager to lead a team of Procedure Writers supporting a major remediation effort at our financial services client.
- Manage the team of 15-20 procedure writers
- Data Analytics & Reporting function: Centralized ingestion and tracking tool and creates standardized senior CIB and SEO level reporting
- Intake & Triage: Assign ownership, track status to completion any procedure and control remediation from
- Standards Consult: On the design of procedure and control standards and templates
- Consult on the design of the central function “Command Center” that will ingest, track and report on the pipeline of procedures and controls in need of remediation
- Consult on the control gap remediation strategy (i.e. many controls gaps to one procedure)
- Provide a quality assessment prior to approval of a process and control owner to ensure it meets the minimum standards
- Standards & QA – Providing a centralized standards, templates and training
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven ability to manage procedure writers, and support stakeholder questions, escalate issues.
- Bachelor's degree
- CIB product and domain knowledge
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to take feedback and apply changes
- Ability to lead discussions
- Ability to manage stakeholders in and post session.
- Ability to manage scheduling of discussions as needed
- Understanding of how to incorporate feedback into documentation updates.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.